Here’s a fun fact! If you were to capture a bee and place it in a film canister for 2 hours, it will go blind and leave behind it’s weight in honey. Wow! (although, we’d never recommend capturing a bee!)
It’s almost August and you’re probably itching to get outside! The Andy Camper team put together a great list of articles in July to help get everyone ready for fun camping and outdoor activities. We’ve compiled a list of our five favourite posts in the month of July:
1) Top 3 Bicycle Safety Tips for Kids: Biking with your friends and family is one of the best activities to do in the summer months, but be aware that there are just a few safety tips you should be aware of. Check out the article about the most important bicycle safety tips for kids.
2) 10 Best Healthy Snacks for Kids: Everybody has to eat! Why not make it healthy next time you’re heading out for a day of fun in the great outdoors! We compiled a list of our favourite healthy travel snacks for kids.
3) Protect Yourself from the Sun: The sun is both our friend and our harshest foe… so be careful! If you’re planning on going outside at all this summer (which we know you are), be sure to read our article on how to best protect yourself from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
4) How to Make a Tin Can Phone: Cellular phones and stationary phones are a thing of the past!… or is it the other way around? Either way, if you’re looking for a fun activity for kids, check out How to Make a Tin Can Phone.
5) Top 10 Safety Tips for Smart Kids: You’re a smart kid, right? Well, if you’re not, perhaps it’s time you give our list of the most important safety tips a quick read.
As always, thanks for continuing to support the Campfire Blog. If you have any questions or comments about the content we write on this website, please be sure to contact us by emailing us on the Andy Camper website.Tags: Activities, best, fun, july, kids, outdoors, posts, summer