Don’t freak out!
They’re just bees.
To avoid getting scared next time you’re around bees or wasps, learn how to avoid stings! Below is a list of the Top 5 Best Ways to Avoid Bee and Wasp Stings.
5. Watch what you eat! Sugar. Sugar. Sugar. Bees and wasps love the sweet taste of sugar, so next time you’re drinking a sugary drink, look inside and make sure there isn’t a lip-sting waiting for you. Just kidding. Don’t freak out! Actually, if you’re having a picnic, avoid leaving opened cans, popsicle sticks, and fruit peelings laying around.
4. Don’t MOVE! If you’re really bothered by bees or wasps, the best thing you can do is stay still. Don’t swat them, it’ll only agitate them. The bee is simply checking you out. Once it recognizes that you’re not something it wants, it’ll buzz off. Unless you have any of the items mentioned in #5. So, stay still and quit freaking out – you’re embarrassing yourself in front of the bees.
3. Don’t wear colognes or perfumes. Two reasons:
• Bees and wasps are attracted to the scent.
• You’re a child.
2. Don’t wear floral patterned clothing! Believe it or not, bees are attracted to designs and patterns that look like flowers. That’s why beekeepers wear all white. Avoid this type of clothing when going outside – everyone will appreciate it, but mostly the bees.
1. Don’t poke a hive!Tags: avoid, bees, stings, tips, top 5, wasps